Local residents agree with the statement “if you can’t find it in Osceola County, you don’t need it!” Highlights of shopping opportunities include:
- unique, locally owned shops and restaurants in historic settings in downtown Kissimmee and downtown St. Cloud.
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores’ planned $22M, 110,000 square foot expansion will offer international concepts.
- The Loop is a 1.5 million square foot urban lifestyle center in north Kissimmee.
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets is home to many high-end designers including COACH, BCBG, CH Carolina Herrera, Diesel, Lucky Brand, Tommy Bahama.
- Neighborhood shopping centers strategically located throughout the County
- The West 192 Development district offers many facilities and services related to the visitor industry.
If you must leave, many visitors enjoy Disney Springs, International Drive, Mall at Millenia and the Florida Mall.